Miscommunication

By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 05:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my girlfriend. When she went to give me a blow job, I got embarrassed and told her I'd rather just please her instead. Now she thinks she's inadequate and I'm being a jerk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 688
You deserved it 18 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobbybill0519 7

One does not simply refuse a *******

You may be the first man in history to be called a jerk for refusing a BJ. Congratulations!

Comments

just be honest with her, and explain. no need to complicate things, when it is just that simple (and then stop turning down BJs)

Sounds like you are fairly new to this and that you are both going a bit too fast. No shame in that, but maybe talk to her about it and spend a bit more time together and get a bit more comfortable before you go too far.

To be honest, I would be the same way. I always put her before me, and I feel bad if she does something for me first, because I'm scared we won't have enough time for her. Maybe OP and I don't have the same intentions, but that's ho I feel.

RedPillSucks 31

I agree with your sentiment in general, as I've done the same thing, but I'm curious about "wont have time for her". How long do you think a ******** will last? Do you have that much stamina that her jaws will start hurting before you cum?

No, it's not that. Just that if something were to happen after I was done, like we had to do something else suddenly, I would feel guilty, as if I have to owe them. I mean, she offers to, and she likes to do it to me, but I still feel like I want to for her first just in case.

I have not and will never enjoy a bj... Call me crazy, but it's so uncomfortable and awkward. I also agree with 51's stance.

Manicpandalove 4

I Understand How She Feels She Wanted To Pleasure Him And He Made It Seem Like She Wasn't Doing A Good Job. She's Probably Thinking "I Was So Bad That He Turned Down My Bj" (Know How She Feels From Experience)

robert76 5

I understand how your shift key feels. Poor guy.

I didn't even attempt to read this. Isn't it extra effort to type all those unnecessary capitals?

Never turn down a BJ, but go down on her every chance you can. 69 her!

ElhonnaDS 10

My boyfriend isn't a big fan of BJ's. I have no problem doing it, and he's enjoyed them when they happened, but he says mentally he feels like it's demeaning, and that is kind of a turn off, so he'd rather go straight from taking care of me to sex. So no, you are not the only man in history to turn down a BJ.

billyw02 5

All I see is "Today, my girlfriend offered to blow me. FML."