Mini me

By ItsAGrower - 12/02/2023 15:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, the device I bought to gradually stretch my penis longer arrived in the mail. I'm too small to get it to stay on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 051
You deserved it 563

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it helps you any, those types of devices normally don’t work and are likely to actively damage your equipment rather than extend it. Most sexual partners will appreciate effort over Biggus Dickus. And if the one you’re interested in doesn’t, well, they can screw right off.

Kinda like a pencil is your name richard?

Comments

Kinda like a pencil is your name richard?

This is probably the funniest comment I’ve ever seen on here, good job!

If it helps you any, those types of devices normally don’t work and are likely to actively damage your equipment rather than extend it. Most sexual partners will appreciate effort over Biggus Dickus. And if the one you’re interested in doesn’t, well, they can screw right off.

I understand that one can really develop a complex over a small penis. However, your penis is only one of the many 'tools' that you can use to give a woman pleasure. You have fingers, a tongue and, most notably, a mind/imagination. I am a BDSM practitioner and primarily I am a sensualist and I have learned how to make women ****** on command (Obviously not every woman). Focus on developing what you do have and what you don't have will become way less important. And then, when you get a girlfriend, well, there are always sex toys.

You might need to start the process with a little superglue at first. Soon enough, your **** will be so huge it'll shatter the device! No one wants to be a pencil dick, am I right?!

That's weird your commenting on your own FML

DirtySalamander 9

most grown ass women, and I am one, don't care so much about length as they do girth. we can only feel a couple inches anyway. if a man isn't blessed in the girth either, there are plenty of other options. fingers, mouth, toys, combo of everything. I have been with some TINY ass men and they were some of the best I've had

Anything that says it can make your dick bigger is a scam and probably dangerous. If it really did work that company would be a Fortune 500 company overnight and everyone would know about it. There are some elective surgery that sort of work but expensive and risky, and ultimately not really the same as natural endowment. Any relationship that depends on you getting risky surgery for vanity is a relationship that should be a hard pass.

Your life sucks but your penis pump doesn’t.

tiptoppc 19

As a person in a larger percentile (no really, I just don’t care about my size vs anyone else), too large can also be an issue. Doesn’t feel go either hitting the cervix, or having your cervix hit repeatedly. Larger girth can also cause problems. Just like how every guys sexual organ differs in size, so to do Vaginas and how far in the Cervix is. I got lucky my wife’s cervix is far up in there, but at full inflation, she sometimes has pain just from the girth alone. Had an Ex the same issue. She kept tearing, even with lube and taking a long time. Did you know the vaginal canal can elongate when arroused? Much like the penis can grow, so too can that! Wish I learned more as a teen on this stuff, but super religious parents ****** up any sexual education I had. I had to learn everything as an adult, and my wife came from a stricter family that demonized her for even having a period! Seriously, Sex Ed is a joke when it comes to religion. I believe there should be a mandatory minimum taught in public schools. No opting out bs based on religion. It ***** people up from lack of information.