Make it stop

By whatzthehell - 03/06/2009 10:31 - Kuwait

Today, I woke up with a splitting headache. Then someone at work wouldn't stop whistling loudly and it was getting on my nerves. "Can the dick who is whistling please stop?" I asked. It was the general manager of my department. I'm still on probation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 627
You deserved it 51 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a whistling dick huh? that could be quite the party trick.

Comments

Kristoffer 35

#15 you're dumb. He never said he was sleeping at work, just that he woke up with a headache and that someone at work was whistling. Most people would make the logical conclusion that he wasn't sleeping at work.

heyyou1203 0

#8 has it. You expect everyone to automatically know every feeling that you have? If you have a headache then it's YOUR responsibility to take advil or tylonel or something to make it stop and NOT everyone else in the world's responsibility to know what you're feeling. And #15, you're an idiot. I doubt he was sleeping at work. He woke up in the morning, in his own bed, with a headache and failed to take medicine for it. Then when he got to work he acted like a dick and got his just desserts.

#24 try having an insanely painful headache, and someone is making a sound that makes it worse. Not so calm cool and collected when it happens. Also there is no medication in the world that makes a headache go away instantly, especially not Advil or Tylenol.

FYL, but you probably could have asked a little nicer. oh, and lol at #3

So to get someone who is whistling to stop, you tell them they're a dick? YDI

If whistleing annoys you then I can't imagine what a casual conversation would be like

LiangPeiJie 0

Ask nicely to stop, it will work if he's not a jerk.