By bcca - 13/02/2012 14:22 - United States

Today, my grandma sent me a Valentine's Day card. For years she's been hinting at me to lose weight. The card: a picture of cookies on the front and a gym membership inside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 172
You deserved it 6 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gym membership is often expensive and you just got it for free...

Comments

Diannaa 0

Heyyyy free gym membership =] I would be happy with that, those can get really expensive, and gyms are fun lol so I wouldn't think this is an actual FML

that card would be like getting a life and getting of the computer then your mom comes in and says she renewed your world of warcraft acount

lol so many people r postin about how op is ungrateful . its true :P PLUS OP please go exercise lol TAKE A HINT

farsidee 0

heyy at least she cares for you rite? mayb you shud take the hints and lose some weight

dgv, I'm mad at myself for laughing at that! LOL You did get a free gym membership, OP. Rels can be annoying but assume she's doing it out of love and concern. Or if you are really pissed, just let the membership go to waste or use just the steam rooms or something.

gym membership is often expensive and you just got it for free...

I know, i wish mine was free :( take the hint op?

Don’t take it to heart, I simply use these few words when ever my grandparents start complaining about something, “Don’t let them get to you, they’ll be dead soon anyways". Problem solved.

so what you're saying is she should take joy in knowing once her family member is dead, she can proudly continue her unhealthy lifestyle?

There is nothing saying that she is unhealthy. My grandparents are always telling my mom that she needs to lose weight but according to her doctor she is under her health weight and need to put some on. Old people are never happy so they try to make other people unhappy like them. I can personally never do right by my grandparents, It started with me not working enough then after my promotion it’s I’m working too much, now it’s the fact I’m 22 and still single because no girl wants be because I don’t make enough money (apparently $80,000-$90,000 a year isn’t enough)

garrettjordan 0

hahah that's mean bit funny as hell fyl

yeah really.. gym memberships can be expensive. FHL for having an ungrateful grandchild.

treesdevin 0

hahaa you gotta love grandparents.

Psh! Send your grandma a pamphlet of a morgue!