Make it stop

By whatzthehell - 03/06/2009 10:31 - Kuwait

Today, I woke up with a splitting headache. Then someone at work wouldn't stop whistling loudly and it was getting on my nerves. "Can the dick who is whistling please stop?" I asked. It was the general manager of my department. I'm still on probation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 627
You deserved it 51 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a whistling dick huh? that could be quite the party trick.

Comments

omglookee 0

that succckks, then again maybe you shouldn't be saying "whos the dick" ... lol funny, but sucky none the less

Just cause you have a headache doesn't mean everyone else should be in a bitchy mood like you.

While I agree that the OP acted in an unprofessional manner, does nobody here think that the general manger was being a douche for putting him on probation for saying the word "dick"?

whilstling around other people is always annoying. yes, it would have been better if you asked nicely, but at the same time, that would send the message that they're doing you a favor by stopping. sorry you got unlucky and the culprit happened to have power over you.

cain29 0
star_ver 0

OP, you're the dick in this situation. Like other people have said, it's not like he knew you had a headache and was trying to annoy you. Do you expect people to read your mind? You can't control what other people do, but you can control how you react to it. YDI, moron.

Both FYL and YDI. There's a hundred better ways to get someone to stop whistling, especially someone who wasn't doing it to annoy you and didn't know you have a headache. But probation... a little harsh.

SOFIAmgc 0

oh c'mon. I can understand feelin all pissy, but really.. it's just common sense not to say anything like that in your place of business. YDI

He shouldve said "can the asshole who isnt working cause hes hungover shut up?"