Make it stop

By whatzthehell - 03/06/2009 10:31 - Kuwait

Today, I woke up with a splitting headache. Then someone at work wouldn't stop whistling loudly and it was getting on my nerves. "Can the dick who is whistling please stop?" I asked. It was the general manager of my department. I'm still on probation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 627
You deserved it 51 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a whistling dick huh? that could be quite the party trick.

Comments

I say FYL. You could have handled it nicer, but if it were me, i probably would have reacted the same way.

ithedarkknight 0

if i was your general manager i would of took to my office make sure all the blinds and windows are closed and asked u how much u liked your job and depending on your answer i could make something else whistle wink wink!

Sorry I agree with many of the other comments, your the idiot. You know you had a headache, you failed to take medication to treat yourself, and you acted poorly in a professional setting while expecting others to understand your in pain. I feel no simpathy, unless you had a full blow migraine (vomitting, fever, etc) than it would have been understandable, but a lousy headache? Nothing than Advil can't alleviate.

carrot89 0

"Excuse me, could you please stop? I have a headache. Thanks." would have worked...

couldn't have called out sick? or taken an advil? YDI

ahahahaha sounds like something i would do :S haha

I'm not gonna be all "YDI you should've asked nicely" because I know how it feels to have a headache and someone gets on your nerves. Whistling is annoying anyway, headache or not. You could've been nicer, though. Hell, you could've just said, "Please SHUT UP!".