Make it stop

By whatzthehell - 03/06/2009 10:31 - Kuwait

Today, I woke up with a splitting headache. Then someone at work wouldn't stop whistling loudly and it was getting on my nerves. "Can the dick who is whistling please stop?" I asked. It was the general manager of my department. I'm still on probation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 627
You deserved it 51 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a whistling dick huh? that could be quite the party trick.

Comments

YDI for automatically assuming the person was a dick for just whistling

There's something called advil or tylenol! Guess ur fired?!?

YDI cause not everyone can read your mind and know about your dumbass headache. Let him be happy with his whistling. Go take some Tylenol and shut up and work.

I feel your pain. Blinding headache = verbal diarrhea in my case.. I just lose my temper and blurt out anything that will make the noise stop, and yes I can be quite vicious... Sorry? FYL indeed...

FYL dude haaardcore. and #16 has it...whistlers need to die. I HATE people who whistle to the point of wishing them death in a fiery car accident. I have incredibly sensitive ears to the point of that sound being almost physically painful, so when people whistle it makes me about want to gouge my ears out. But you could have solved this issue without losing your job. The thing is learning how to handle it properly. Ask them politely to stop, and most people will.

I was that dick. Don't come in tomorrow.

midnight_rider23 0

This didnt happen "today" or else you wouldn't have said "I'm still on probation". What a jackass Also, you ****** deserved it.

Maybe he was flattered by the dick comment...

#61 - I'm pretty sure he meant the probationary period when you first start a job where they can fire you at any time for any reason :P

squeaksx24 0

YDI. I know it sucks when people are loud when you're not feeling well, but the language was taking it too far.