Mad lad

By Bob H. - 26/10/2014 13:54 - Canada - Québec

Today, my son asked for my help with a personal matter. I was flattered that he trusted me, since he's a paranoid, untrusting psycho. Turned out he wanted to use my locksmith skills to break into his ex's house and "teach her a lesson" for breaking up with him after he cheated on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 796
You deserved it 5 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You admit your own son is a psycho (and you're right) and it never crossed your mind to be suspicious about what he wanted?

At first I was shocked that OP called his son psycho... then I read about breaking and entering. Yep. There's no better wording OP. Insult excused as proper label. FYL

Definitely not a future serial killer.......

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Domestic abuser in the making. Hope you had a long and serious talk with him OP, that's genuinely frightening.

ostfaiz 18

considering your son a minor, this is the right time you make him understand that your expertise comes with lot of responsibilities towards the society, hope u can do that, good luck Op

How exactly did he get a gf in the first place?

Axel5238 29

Op's son more than likely is going to be arrested in the future for stuff like this. OP did the right thing the son is not healthy mentally especially by breaking up with him is something that needs retaliation.

you shouldn't call your own child a psycho and you shouldn't have readily available "locksmith skills".

So, OP shouldn't have a job as a locksmith? Because they don't come in handy once you've locked yourself out of something? An entire labor force of locksmiths would disagree with this comment.

rocker_chick23 27

OP is most likely a locksmith, hence the readily available locksmith skills.

So, OP should just blindly think his child is wonderful and not be a locksmith. That's a great policy. Hopefully, you never get locked out of your home. Or you never have your insane ex turn stalker and try to harm you, only to have their parents lie and defend them at others expense. Some people have children who turn out to be awful people, admitting and accepting that is a devastating thing for a parent. All good parents want their kid to turn out to a wonderful person. Your kid growing up to be awful doesn't always make you a bad person or a bad parent. Being able to admit that your kid is terrible makes you a rational person who can see through bias. His son wanted him to be an accessory to minimum breaking and entering and destruction of property, if not possible rape and murder. The fact that he was happy that his son initially came to him clearly mean he loves him. Not helping means he has a rational view of who his son is as a person.

True psychopaths are born with predisposition, not made by their upbringing.

your son needs intensive therapy. He could become a very serious danger to everyone around him.