Love story

By Anonymous - 03/05/2018 11:00 - United States - Denver

Today, the woman I've loved for 15 years and had children with told me she's remarrying to the man she cheated on me with. Since her father passed last year, she wants me to give her away at the wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 672
You deserved it 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Give her away according to her actual worth... Namely, drop her on the floor, and walk away without looking back.

MannyWasHere 12

Just wait 15 more years, she'll be back

Comments

Give her away according to her actual worth... Namely, drop her on the floor, and walk away without looking back.

Play along until the wedding and then when you are going down the while drop a stink bomb by the ottoman discretely and walk out.

MannyWasHere 12

Just wait 15 more years, she'll be back

so... did you never bother to marry her, or did she divorce you? Either way, sue for full custody of the kids and tell her that no, you won't give her away at the wedding.

PenguinPal3017 19

"remarrying", so they were married

You can give her away by waving with your kids as you get full custody.

White Trash 10

What she did was setup the perfect situation for you to ruin her wedding. Get creative, and if you want make a video and upload it cuz that would be hilarious.

You can always say no. Or you can say yes and then not show up.

Give her away?Why? She already clearly gave away you!

Now she can cheat WITH you, not ON you! Winning!

Shea having her cake and eating it. The question you need to ask is are you really this much of a cuck and so unintimidatingly weak that she can actually make a request like that? This is after cheating on you as well!