Clumsy nitwit

By Anonymous - 04/05/2018 01:30

Today, while dropping files off at my boss's house, I tripped and fell into his fish tank. We both watched as a crack spread all the way across the glass and shattered, covering his carpet in fish and water. His only words to me were, "I'll see you at work tomorrow. Maybe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 447
You deserved it 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now's the time you become a gigolo to raise the money to replace the tank (and possibly its residents), all the while falling in love with one of your clients.

Something tells me you're going to end up sleeping with the fishes after that little incident.

Comments

Something tells me you're going to end up sleeping with the fishes after that little incident.

Now's the time you become a gigolo to raise the money to replace the tank (and possibly its residents), all the while falling in love with one of your clients.

Do you think said client might have a prostatic leg?

It's a tale as old as time. *Sung by Angela Lansbury.*

Lobby_Bee 17

You killed Nemo! You bastard!

Donut_Wizard 23

You’ve just been demoted to expendable sacrificial intern.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

We'll sea if you are still employed soon. Anyone want to take the bait?

Maybe he’ll fire you just for the halibut. Salmon’s in deep trouble — I hope you get a fair herring! Enough with the crappie jokes? Ok, I’ll let myself trout.

At least I’m not stealing people’s logos.

You have a pretty good court case against him though...maybe mention how you might be injured and if you are out of work you you need some pictures of his unsafe entryway, and the whole thing might just be forgotten...

Dark♡Twisty 8

Okay, but are the fish okay?!?!

OP please tell me it was only a couple fish, simple setup?