By Anonymous - 09/05/2013 16:01 - United States

Today, my ex-wife, whom I divorced just 8 months ago, asked me to attend her wedding, because "it would mean a lot" to her. She's marrying the man she cheated on me with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 245
You deserved it 3 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good riddance. In the words of a wise young black woman, "SHE A STUPID HOE."

MrSarcasmic 10

don't worry the poor sap will find out the same as you

Comments

MrSarcasmic 10

don't worry the poor sap will find out the same as you

He should RSVP attending and a plus 1 and then not show. She'll have to pay for that meal anyways.

@12-however deviant this may seem, I find it a very suitable action. Catering per person can be very expensive. I say stick it to her OP.

86, there's private messages for those things.

zed34 18

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cheer up OP!

KyraJFoxx 14

Ughh , this just disappointed me. it's pretty obviously true but to hear it said out loud (or in this case written out to see) after considering taking my ex (who cheated on me) back...blah. Just made me all hesitant & sad all over. weird how advice to one person can seem to work for many others.

OscarDV 8

Maybe she'll cheat on her new husband with OP?

Is it wrong to believe she might have just fallen out of love with her old husband and fallen in love with this other man? I mean, I know it's wrong to cheat, but you can't help falling in love. It's not like she cheated just for the fun of it since she's actually marrying the guy..

I am I the only person who doesn't think this is true? Don't get me wrong, I think it's probably true for most cheaters, but I do believe that some are capable of changing and that some people cheat in relationships they take less seriously but stop when they find someone worth sticking around for.

ttr125 10

Just rub some more salt in the wound while your at it

Give a speech on the wedding about how you guys got divorced.

No, give a speech about your own wedding, point out all the ways it was better and THEN mention how it all came crashing down.

Good riddance. In the words of a wise young black woman, "SHE A STUPID HOE."

KingCeltic77 18

I wouldn't call Nikki Minaj "wise" or a "woman". I think that she's more of an it.

I'm pretty sure the "wise" and the "woman" was sarcasm.

KingCeltic77 18

And I was attempting to build on that joke by saying that Nikki Minaj was not a woman, or a "she", but saying that she was a thing, indicated by using the pronoun it. My fault, bad joke, it sounded better in my head.

rg350dx 29

Be the bigger man if she pays for travel expenses. You might get some free food and booze out of the deal!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Get wasted at her wedding and tell her new in laws exactly how she met their son. Paybacks a bitch especially it's drunk.

crazy4books23 13

Forget about it OP and go and have some fun! There's 7 billion people in this world, I'm sure there's at least a couple of girls for you :)

The lonely girls are after any man? No I don't know what they say.

Barriaultcory 16

That's when you show up and when they say "speak now or forever hold your piece" you jump up kick that guy in the nads and run like hell naked through the wedding screaming "i got her first!"

13- was thinking of that also lol. Op should've just done what kris Humphrey is doing. Not divorcing her so she wouldn't get married.

Damian95 16

It would've meant a lot if she hadn't wrecked her first marriage.