Love and hate

By bad mom? lol - 22/04/2022 06:00

Today, I got a call from my daughter’s school. They found her on the roof, threatening to kill herself. I had to pretend to sound scared and sad over the phone, but in reality, the only emotion I could feel was extreme joy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 246
You deserved it 1 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

With a mother who thinks of her like that, I cannot imagine why she was on the roof. I can’t say 100% that you’re just a terrible person. Mental health issues often run in families, so it may not be your fault, and just untreated severe issues. But if you’d have been happy to see your own daughter commit suicide, you both need some major therapy, both individually and together. Get professional help for both of you.

Comments

With a mother who thinks of her like that, I cannot imagine why she was on the roof. I can’t say 100% that you’re just a terrible person. Mental health issues often run in families, so it may not be your fault, and just untreated severe issues. But if you’d have been happy to see your own daughter commit suicide, you both need some major therapy, both individually and together. Get professional help for both of you.

What the **** is the matter with you?!

You ought to sign up for the Russian army. They need scum like you.

you're a ******* psychopath. send her to a family member who actually cares about her. no wonder she was on the roof. you're a disgrace

you sound like the type of parent who spat out kids for the cheque... talk to your doctor, if it's a mental issue I'm sorry to here that, I have some weird shit to. if not, let someone adopt your kid, you are clearly a threat to their safety at this point.

You gave me appreciation for my ex - at least she’s not as bad a mom as you are. My ex may be selfish, lazy and entitled, but if she found out one of our kids did this, she’d do the exact opposite of this. Congrats; you helped me drop some resentment I have toward her and we can both heal. Now send your daughter to live with a family member because you shouldn’t be a mom.

Tell us you were happy because you or your daughter needed some help, didn’t know how to get it and you found out it was a way to finally be helped.