Cheeky

By RB84 - 22/04/2017 02:00

Today I got a call from my daughter's school, because she claimed that she couldn't see out of her right eye. I panicked and went to pick her up. On the way to the emergency room, she turns to me and says, "I'm fine. I didn't want to take a test." FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 922
You deserved it 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you turned right around and dropped her back off at school. That is definitely not something to joke about and she needs to learn responsibility for her actions.

readingrachel 9

At least she didn't tell you after you got the emergency room bill

Comments

I hope you turned right around and dropped her back off at school. That is definitely not something to joke about and she needs to learn responsibility for her actions.

readingrachel 9

At least she didn't tell you after you got the emergency room bill

As someone who had to wear glasses from the age four due to being nearsighted--and having a rather mild lazy eye--and a small case of lattice degeneration which causes me to see floaters now and then, this is just wrong. I hope she still had to take that test after she pulled a stunt like that.

This is where you say, "You're grounded for a month."

Druu 53

Oooh gurl, you're about to not see out of your right eye after your mom bops you one.

Somebody's in a whole world of trouble. Wow.

You need to interfere her using that behavior. Studies show students who use this form of behavior can fall behind academically and fast. She might be mad at you but parenting isn't friendship. If it helps, there are plenty of other kids who do this and it never turns out good. Good luck!!

my mom punished me with no tv if I pulled something like that

I'd have turned right around, took her back to school and had her take the test in the principal's office, as well as have her take lunch and recess there.

Time to put her stuff in a safe, which is in a safe, which is covered in ocd inducing wrapping paper