Let me sleep!

By ineed sleep!!! - 22/10/2019 20:00

Today, my boyfriend and I got into a huge argument when I suggested we start sleeping in separate rooms. He thinks I don’t love him anymore, but that’s not the case. I’m madly in love with him, but he snores like a freight train and thrashes like a fucking Ninja Turtle all night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 001
You deserved it 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it’s really that bad, perhaps you should get him to go to a doctor. He could have serious health issues with a sleep pattern like that.

He should probably be tested for sleep apnea, it's a serious health concern (can cause high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke). That said, one if the happiest married couples I know has separate bedrooms.

Comments

If it’s really that bad, perhaps you should get him to go to a doctor. He could have serious health issues with a sleep pattern like that.

Sleep apnea or a deviated septum...my hubby has sleep apnea and thank god for his cpap

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

naah you don't love him, the other commenter just proved it

The other commentator only you can see?

He should probably be tested for sleep apnea, it's a serious health concern (can cause high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke). That said, one if the happiest married couples I know has separate bedrooms.

LostSoul 19
Major_Haywire 7

I’m afraid I inflict the same on my wife. I snore like a chainsaw. We’ve slept in separate rooms since I’ve moved in. She tried earplugs but the vibrations through the bed were still too much. It’s fine if we go away anywhere as she can has some wine which is enough to dull my snoring. On a more serious note you should check if he has sleep apnoea, as snoring, as in my case, can be a symptom. There are a couple of devices that can greatly reduce the snoring as well. One is like a gum shield that holds the jaw forward when you sleep and a nasal dilator.

Major_Haywire 7

I meant to add. I always thought my wife was exaggerating until she recorded me snoring. I was flabbergasted at just how loud it was. I dunno how the hell I can sleep through it let alone anyone else.

Glitterbaby2613 20

sounds like my ex bf to a tee....npt all couples sleep together

A ******* Ninja Turtle? We don't need to know about you cosplay kink!

Sady_Ct 37

Set up a camera and record his antics, and then show him. Then take it all to the doctor, he may have psychological issues as well as sleep apnoea if he is thrashing that much. Good luck.