Let down

By anonymous - 21/06/2009 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took my girlfriend's virginity. A few minutes in she remarked, "If this is what sex is normally like then I'm seriously disappointed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 214
You deserved it 17 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Well sex isn't always good for the first time you have to know what to do. Play with the clit:] Lmao, seriously you have to do all those things for the GIRL to get the ******. Good thing she was blunt

you didn't take her virginity. she gave it to you.

Comments

lazzy_azn_gurl 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah cause finding out that their sex sucks after marriage would be so much better. -.-

Agreed, wholeheartedly. People who praise 'God' need to get their bible out of their ass and realize that it is a storybook written by Man.

I agree - if he had waited for marriage to deflower his girl, then she would be stuck having lousy sex with him. Now he has to go to all the trouble of finding out what she likes and actually please her.

OH NOES! Somebody on the internet doesn't conform to my personal set of strict moral standards! Get over yourself please.

Because if you are married, you cannot find out what your wife likes and please her? Oh, please.

Would you care to share some other bullshit gems that your church and parents have fed you over the years?

GabriLee 0

Who says she's Christian? Maybe she just thinks sex should be saved for marriage because that's how she feels herself? And if she is Christian, who are you to bash her for it?

i think people are mainly taking issue with the fact that she is saying the op deserves it for not acting according to lazzy_azn_girl's personal morals, which is unfair, rather than specifically her (supposed) religion. personally i am not too keen on christianity either, but let's not pay out lazzy_azn_girl simply because her beliefs are different to ours - she can choose her own religion & which morals she wants to live by, and it wouldn't be very nice to force our own ideas onto her ;)

YDI, really?! Not everyone has the same values about marriage.

Antoyal 3

I love how like 95% of FML's comments are judgements handed down from people ("You're an idiot for banging that ****," "Don't get so drunk next time, DUR," "Oh, that's so f'ed up, but YDI for screwing him on the first date," etc.), but the moment somebody lets even a teensy bit of religion guide their judging people jump down on them with both feet. Suddenly it's all "Who are you to judge," "Maybe not everyone shares your values," etc. Funny how that works...

lolbitch 0

Are you catholic or something????

#139 is so incredibly right. People on FML are often jerks.

Antoyal 3

No, I wasn't raised Catholic but I do admire people who try to stick to their morals, even when it's difficult. Anyway, it has become so mainstream and conformist for our generation to bash religion it just bugs me. People do it without thinking, and pat themselves on the back for being "open-minded" for it. The hypocrisy is delicious. :)

myfishisBOBA 0

Lol I don't understand why some people want to "wait" for marriage. Just think about divorce rates nowadays. If you get remarried, you're not pure anymore. What then? I read an excerpt for the book "The Purity Myth" and how its unhealthy for girls to prize themselves over their virginity. Cause once you lose it then you're a dirty ***** with no purpose... but that's not true at all. Sex is meant to be enjoyable! That's why women have clits (there is no function for the clit other than pleasure...which confuses biologists and makes evolutionists happy) Oh! And those ceremonies where women pledge their virginity to their fathers. That creeps me out real bad.

People are missing the real problem with this statement (regardless of how one feels about the religious overtones). It implies that the sex would somehow have NOT hurt if they were married. That, my dear girl, is illogical. Btw, I lost mine to my boyfriend. We were each other's first and last and have been together for 6 years, and married for 2. So don't give me that bullshit about waiting until marriage. Some relationships make it, some don't - regardless of vows.

A storybook? Minus God and Jesus in it, lots of the bible has been proven to be actual historical events.

I agree about them being proven, but it doesn't necessarily make the events true as they were told. like the parting of the red sea. it was proven that there is a reef where it was supposedly parted, and if winds reached 60knots or higher, it would have parted enough for people to walk across. so it could be a storybook. not that I'm saying so.

eagle20 0

hahaha dont feel too bad man it happens. its ok just keep having sex and she'll relize that it gets better with time

withfire 0

Maybe the problem was that it was only a few minutes later. Spend more time on her.

Don't worry about it. The first time is always bad.

dotVillain 1

If you were a virgin before hand - It's really not a FYL or a YDI. If you weren't - It's a FYL for sucking at sex even after having practice, or a YDI for not learning. I can't choose, on this one! Help me anon!

TheMongoose333 0

I'm starting to think onigiriqueen is a troll. Either that or just an unnessecary(sp?) shit-stirrer. But yeah, for a lot of people the first time is a let down. Very much a trial and error process :p

zanyone 0

FOREPLAY, FOREPLAY, FOREPLAY!!!! get her into it! play with her and kiss her body all over and go down on her. if the sex is going to be about you then of course she will be disappointed.