Left out in the cold

By Oh_baby - 10/06/2009 17:35 - United States

Today, I checked Facebook, only to find out that my close cousin is now married. When I looked at the pictures, I saw that my whole family was there - including my sister, mother and father. I was the only one who wasn't invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 061
You deserved it 4 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nillawafer 0

That sucks. But what sucks even more is that your parents and sister kept this from you and went anyway, even knowing that she didn't invite you. Then again, maybe the two of you aren't as close as you think you are, especially if she didn't invite you to the wedding? Just something to consider...

fxdxhk90 0

On the bright side, you don't have to buy a wedding gift for them.

Comments

nillawafer 0

That sucks. But what sucks even more is that your parents and sister kept this from you and went anyway, even knowing that she didn't invite you. Then again, maybe the two of you aren't as close as you think you are, especially if she didn't invite you to the wedding? Just something to consider...

wowfmlife 0

:'( and #1 no one cares you're first, so shut up :)

TNEBlover 0

aw fyl maybe.. no i just cant think of anything to say besides that sucks for you!

d805 0

You never heard anything about the wedding before it happened? Seems kinda odd if your entire family was invited...

DeadManLaughing 0

You know what sucks worse than this. People like #1. Have a fight with your cousin recently?

Wow, your cousin committed quite the wedding guest list faux pas. This is your cousin's error, not your family's. Unless your name was on the invite and they didn't tell you. How terribly rude.