Left hanging out to dry

By Anonymous - 08/07/2016 18:47

Today, I clogged the toilet at my boyfriend's house. I couldn't fix it and was too ashamed to say anything. I can't handle confrontation, so I had to just sit there as my boyfriend's brother ended up getting blamed, then grounded for "lying" about it not being his fault. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 766
You deserved it 14 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

askullnamedbilly 33

Aw, poor you. But seriously, screw you and **** the brother's life. Of course it's embarrassing, but you really couldn't have taken your boyfriend aside and quietly explained the situation before it became an issue?

I couldn't agree more. OP needs to grow the hell up, take responsibility, and get her bf's brother off the hook for her screw up. This is a YDI if I ever saw one.

Comments

You posted to the wrong page. You're looking for F-someone-else's-life... Oh and eat more fiber.

do you think not being able to handle confrontation is a valid excuse to be an idiot?

So... Here's the thing- if you're gonna take a crap at someone's house, flush! 1) Flush as soon as it hits the water, hence the "courtesy flush" so ya don't leave a stinky ass room & 2) Flush after ya wipe. Geez! How'd u get past the 3rd grade?

Angelalalalala 9

You didn't have to just sit there, you chose to.

that is so wrong. you just let the boy take the blame and being grounded! now his parents won't believe him, which is devastating when you're so young and you just sat there. i want you to go and tell the truth right now. if you can't say it , have your mother or a friend call. shame on you.

Screw you! You really need to put your pride aside.

You're not the victim here. F his life.

If you cant handle confrontation, just simply whisper it to your boyfriend to tell his parents in private. At least unground the brother for something he did not do? Either way, i don't see how this deserves a FYL. Don't let other people take the rap for you just because you decided to keep quiet.

I feel no pity for you whatsoever. If you're not mature enough to own up to a clogged toilet when you're a guest at somebody's house and you just sat there letting your boyfriend's brother take the blame, then you're not mature enough to have a boyfriend. **** his life, not yours.