Leave me alone!

By notcool - 15/09/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I learned that my anxious and obsessive mother is going to drive three hours every weekend to attend a Johns Hopkins medical course on stress reduction. Why is this bad? I just left home for college and have enjoyed my last two weeks of freedom without her around. I attend Johns Hopkins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 378
You deserved it 3 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LadyKaya 0

Wow...I'm a college student, and it would drive me INSANE to have my mother around that much. FYL.

oh god. she probably signed up for the course to spend more time with you. that sucks, I'm so sorry.

Comments

Dude my parents are the same way and then my parents both added me on facebook and when I say the word stupid I get in trouble

So just don't house her? Casually greet her if you see her, and move on.

she's at JHU undergrad, at the Homewood campus... not at JHU Med.

Awww poor you! You have to see the woman who birthed and raised you every weekend so that she can get a handle on her life? My heart bleeds!

If this is a medical course, isn't it held on the JHU medical campus? And isn't the medical campus pretty separate from the main campus?

Railynn_daisuki 0

I visited Johns Hopkins University before. It's a pretty big campus. As long as your mum doesn't know where your dorm is then everything should be okay. Your life sucks because you live in Baltimore.... like me >.

mawk1989 0

that sucks. shes probably doing it just to have an excuse to be around you. heres my advice...get a class at the same time her "stress Reduction" course is at...then another class right after. so you will have a legit excuse to not see her.

Hooray! You spelled Johns Hopkins correctly, thank god.

bookworm_x 0

this is why im moving 800 miles from home. no parental interference. :)