Strange dynamic

By Anonymous - 15/11/2021 01:59

Today, my husband has been texting women to see if he can go out on a date with one of them, just because I’ve befriended his friend and apparently, the movie and food I got with the friend was a first date, so now he wants to get even. FML
I agree, your life sucks 692
You deserved it 2 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let’s be honest, if you husband had taken one of your friends out for a movie and food, you’d be rather unhappy with him as well. At least I know my wife would.

randybryant799 20

Comments

Doom_Kitty 12

It's really poor when grown up people are too insecure to let their partners have friends. And yes, sometimes you get betrayed but no, it's not a reason to treat a new partner like that.

You can have friends without going on a date with them. Seriously, dinner and movies? It DOES sound like a first date. I mean, it's the most typical first date.

randybryant799 20

Dinner and a movie? The big question is did it end with a handshake or a kiss?

Let’s be honest, if you husband had taken one of your friends out for a movie and food, you’d be rather unhappy with him as well. At least I know my wife would.

Did you ask your husband if he was cool with that? Sounds like you got caught in what might have become an affair.

Oh, right, this is exactly one of the scenarios where if your husband did what you did, everyone would be shocked at how dare he to do something like that to a woman... yet, when the woman does that, the husband is the insecure prick.

you're right he's not an insecure prick he's an immature prick. relationships aren't about revenge and "getting even" it's about communication and working around problems.

Yeah, but we are hearing this story from one side of the argument. A side that believes she did nothing wrong. It's possible that after trying to communicate with his wife and getting nowhere, the husband has done this to give her an easier to understand argument.

Who goes to a movie and dinner with their husbands friend without the husband???

And1 12

why would you go out with one of your husband's friends by yourself? did your husband not know? it's different if your husband knows and is ok with it but doesn't sound like he is. although he is acting like a child so I'm guessing you guys are either young,newly married or never grew up.

Idk I'm a believer that men and women can actually be friends like regular people, but then again that's how one degenerate cheated on me. It was technically the 'babysitter' though, I guess. My other normal relationships had lots of friends, of both genders.