Leave me alone!

By notcool - 15/09/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I learned that my anxious and obsessive mother is going to drive three hours every weekend to attend a Johns Hopkins medical course on stress reduction. Why is this bad? I just left home for college and have enjoyed my last two weeks of freedom without her around. I attend Johns Hopkins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 378
You deserved it 3 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LadyKaya 0

Wow...I'm a college student, and it would drive me INSANE to have my mother around that much. FYL.

oh god. she probably signed up for the course to spend more time with you. that sucks, I'm so sorry.

Comments

AWH MAN. you've got the robot that gives birth. i'm officially jealous. even though you're whining about nothing. ;|

shrdlu 28

You have my sympathy just for attending Johns Hopkins! I spent two dismal years there as an undergrad years ago, and when I left I sent a letter to the campus paper that said something like "In my two years here, I have learned little, gotten lousy grades, and had a miserable time" and I meant all of it. I ended up graduating from a liberal arts college which showed me that undergrad education does not have to be as bad as it was at JHU.

sublime93 0

FYL, I see those types of moms all the time where I work. Sucks

thekraken 0

Jesus Christ, you deserve it for being such a selfish bitch. If it's good for your mother, you need to stop being such a **** and support her in getting better, unless you know for a fact she's only doing it to "stalk" you.

jeez it's only weekends. you still have "5 days of freedom", do you hate your mother that much? stop thinking about yourself. maybe the stress treatment will stop her being so obsessive.

moonlight_daze 8

umm.. WTF? Who cares? YDI for being a prissy college boy. Go respect your damn mother.

"Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." Thats the most egomaniacle thing i've heard someone say #38

Yea okay...when someone lives at home and posts an FML about their parents stalking them, doing something to their boyfriends/girlfriends etc. everybody yells "YDI for living at home"...and when someone doesn't live at home and has controlling parents who stalk them and complains about that, then suddenly they're being disrespectful and still deserve it...oooookay...

that's because a lot of people can't see anything besides their own stool because their heads are so far up their ass that they decide to blindly troll the world to try and get rid of the smell

dspadres 0

It's not like she's moving in with you. Get over it.

hollowsmile 0

Well she obivously misses you. Why else would she waste 6 hours of driving.