Kitchen nightmare

By Shortcake - 05/07/2012 01:48 - Canada - Pitt Meadows

Today, what started as my mom calling my grandma for a recipe turned into them discussing the philosophical reason behind my baking. I apparently picked up baking because I'm depressed over unemployment. And here I thought I just liked the smell of baked goods. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 192
You deserved it 2 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maggey 19

Bake their favorite recipes and refuse to share because you clearly need it to console yourself over your unemployment.

perdix 29

Boy, are they ever out in left field! Obviously, you bake because you have a very unsatisfying sex life. Mr. Fields was terrible in the sack and Famous Amos's wife had a mechanical ***** called Infamous Amos.

Comments

Your mom reminds me of that philosopher, Freud? Except she does not think sexually like he does, but thinks everything has a symbol

metaphoristic 8

Freud is a founding father of psychology, not really philosophy

metaphoristic 8

Freud is a founding father of psychology, not philosophy.

metaphoristic 8

Freud is a founding father of psychology, not philosophy.

metaphoristic 8

Freud was a philosopher of psychology. He sure wasn't no scientist! *bah dum DUM*

Nothing wrong with baking, it is a useful skill to have. I love to bake!

I hate it when parents do that! For example I had long beautiful hair but it was extremely unhealthy, so I decided to chop it off... My family doesn't think I chopped it off because it was unhealthy more like I was coming to terms with myself which means I'm a lesbian... I'm like I just told you my reason and for the million time I'm not a lesbian... So they're still cooking up their real theories of why I chopped my hair off so annoying!

JKr3slEMO 5

Eh..I dyed my hair blue cos I felt like it but my mom thinks its cos I'm ashamed to have her side of the families hair and I decided to mock it-_-

Maggey 19

Bake their favorite recipes and refuse to share because you clearly need it to console yourself over your unemployment.

alicexo_fml 8

alicexo- your profile's comment section has "it's extremely difficult for me to care." written on it.. So why do you care enough to judge someone else on their choice of clothing??

perdix 29

Boy, are they ever out in left field! Obviously, you bake because you have a very unsatisfying sex life. Mr. Fields was terrible in the sack and Famous Amos's wife had a mechanical ***** called Infamous Amos.

Famous Amos's evil twin is heinous anus, but apparently that's a terrible brand name and was destroyed pretty quick... Gone but not forgotten: heinous anus.

If I had skills in baking I would use them...but now I don't have any:'( (not yealous at all)

metaphoristic 8

Jealous* Sorry, it bothered me

Well, sounds reasonable. You just got laid off and with the extra time, you're baking, which keeps you happy. Definitely won't be baking as much if you get a job.

twinkledinosaur 0

Lol, that's slightly strange - but still don't think it's that bad of an FML :)

You learn something new about yourself everyday.

Baking is fun, and you get to eat when you're done. What's not to love?