Kinda sus

By Forgotten fiancee - 16/02/2023 12:00 - United States

Today, I realized that my fiancé is more invested in getting his lingerie and tattoo-clad friend on the cover of Inked Magazine than help plan our wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 750
You deserved it 187

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think your boyfriend's "friend" is getting penetrated by tattoo needles only. If you know what I mean ;)

Kat von Dickbag sounds really committed to this relationship.

Comments

The wedding festivities and party are usually much more important to the bride than the groom. Don’t expect your fiancé to be exactly like you. If he were it would be a boring relationship… Weddings are important because of the commitment of each to each other and the marriage. In my opinion, the parties and festivities are nice but far, far less important than the marriage. What color your bridesmaids dresses are, the style of your dress, what is served at the reception will ultimately be of near zero importance. Only the strength of your commitment to each other as partners in life will matter very much in the long run.

Fully Agreed! Let's face it, it is NOT his day, it's hers. He only wants her to be happy. Even if it means dressing up in some constricting tux. He would be very happy with going to the JP and being done with it.

I don't think your boyfriend's "friend" is getting penetrated by tattoo needles only. If you know what I mean ;)

Kat von Dickbag sounds really committed to this relationship.

You may want to rethink that wedding if that's where your fiance's priorities are.