Kinda sus

By Anonymous - 08/03/2017 09:00 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, the new security guard of my apartment building tackled me for "suspicious behavior" while I was taking a bag full of dirty kitty litter to the trash chute. He broke my arm and cause the trash bag to explode. When I got back from the hospital, I was fined for littering in the hallway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 917
You deserved it 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fight it. Get a good lawyer that's willing to counter-sue (hell, you really should've sued first anyways).

Wow I'd be sending new guy the bill! What was he thinking?

Comments

Wow I'd be sending new guy the bill! What was he thinking?

Fight it. Get a good lawyer that's willing to counter-sue (hell, you really should've sued first anyways).

lil_miss_aries 4

File a report against him. That's ridiculous, I'm sorry!

Yeah, you need to sue the hell out of them.

Jesus, what type of building do you live in?

species4872 19

No doubt he thought you were on the other team and had the ball. Seriously that's ****** up. He could have least verbally challenged you first.

Time to sue. Seriously, get a lawyer, OP.

To be fair to the security guard, he did fight in the cat wars, and has a unique form of ptsd now. If someone so much as says cat litter, he instictively reaches for the water gun he used to carry to ward of the endless hoards. But to see a actual bag of it!? It's no wonder he tackled op. And now he's probably barricaded himself in a room untill the cat litter is cleaned up. So really, the guard is the one we should feel sorry for.

Punkpoptart1119 20

What the actual **** is wrong with people?! I would get a lawyer, go up to the leasing office, and let them know you're planning to sue. That guy should be fired. FYL OP. I hope things work out.