Kidblocked

By Anonymous - 03/07/2012 23:50 - Australia - Melbourne

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my wife actually encourages my three year-old son to sleep in our bed, as a buffer against any romantic advances. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 789
You deserved it 3 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to ask her why. Did she have a good sex drive before you guys had children? Do you still romance her? When was the last time you guys went on a date? Think about why she doesn't want to make love. Is she too exhausted? Do you help around the place?

Comments

linkinpark98 23

Come on, OP. You're the father here, not your son. You have the power to say no!

1crabbygirl 10

Find out why your wife doesn't want to have sex with you. I got divorced when my son was a toddler, trust me. This is your angle. Turns out, marriage is not a sprint but a marathon. Think 'long haul'.

I agree with 48's last point. Why don't you put some effort into romancing her instead of just presuming to climb on top of her when the mood strikes? Do you help take care of the kid? The chores? You guys might be married but all of that "right as a husband" crap died a couple centuries ago. Take care of her, make her feel like a woman again, and she'll take care of you. I've just thought of another point. Maybe she's self conscious about her body because everything gets all stretched when you have kids?

Comments like this are really annoying. Apparently if a guy isn't getting sex it's because he's doing something wrong...and not trying hard enough to please the woman...right. Get off your high horse, the problem here is her lack of communication. The guy isn't a mind reader, he doesn't know when he is or isn't doing something right, why bring the child in as a barrier? This isn't just a simple relationship, they're married, she needs to learn to discuss difficult issues - you're together for life, you might as well be honest.

I would put a stop to it by saying that he is old enough to sleep on his own and basically ban him from sleeping with you and your wife.

Having a toddler is hard work. Maybe she's stressed out and the last thing on her mind is sex. Perhaps if you helped out more with chores etc.... She'd be more relaxed and in a better mood to take care of your needs.

sweetmama88 6

Some one needs a talking too, seriously ! Just tell her how you feel and maybe things can be worked out, because something is terrible wrong.

perdix 29

Maybe she's reminding you of the consequences of your "romantic advances." For you, it's all fun and games, but for her, it could mean morning sickness, swollen ankles and several more years of diaper-changing. Free Internet **** always accepts your romantic advances and never gets pregnant.

All I can say is SMH, I hope for the best for you my friend????

The_F3rris 11

Are you lame in the sack? If so try and spice things up! There are plenty of websites that give tips. Also try being spontaneous if you can, dont just wait for bed time to woo your woman.