Keeping it in the family

By pontwa - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - Australia

Spicy
Today, after nearly 2 years, my now ex-girlfriend decided she was ready to have sex. Specifically, sex with my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 403
You deserved it 2 038

Top comments

If only there was a way to make him your ex-father.

HeadlessSparrow 20

That's not ****** up at all...*shudders*

Comments

HeadlessSparrow 20

That's not ****** up at all...*shudders*

Perhaps she was only dating you to get closer to your dad in the first place.

FieldLeftBlank 20

For two whole years? Talk about dedication.

postpunkfunk 16

That's like dumb and dumber to, kind of dedication right there! Haha, the long con!

incoherentrmblr 21

Something about Mary? More like something about Marty...

Why does #3 have negative votes? It is a thumbs up to me.

Let's see..... Maybe because there is a button for that? O.o

#42 Well aren't you just so clever. I'll refer to my FML instructional guide next time.

I'd say your dad is equally at fault in that situation. What he hell?!

He should punch his dad. As a matter of fact, he should punch him right in the ****.

And his dad wouldn't be able to stop him.

As long as he maintains the ****-Punch Position, there's no way the dad could stop him.

There are messed up people in this world, specifically her.

I think the dad is more messed up. What kind of father would have sex with his son's girlfriend?

lat187 18

Maybe she thought he was you? But seriously, that sucks, sorry OP

nitemastr15 17

#53, While I agree it is very unlikely for her to get them confused, it's not entirely impossible. me and my father look exactly alike. People often mistake us for twin brothers rather than father and son. So #8 should is not stupid for suggesting that, though it is highly unlikely.

#68. A girlfriend could not mistake someone else for we boyfriend. This is the most bullshit I've ever heard

May be not mistaken one for the other, but she might have been attracted by the same qualities that they both had. I don't know, maybe a kind of smile, voice tone or something that really does run in the family.

If only there was a way to make him your ex-father.

Kill dad Introduce mom to person of choice Wait for them to marry ??? Enjoy new dad

nitemastr15 17

Can children disown their parents?

69: kind of, it's called emancipation of minors

I'd like to point out that if the emancipation of minors applies here this is getting a whole new level of ****** up.

Okay. Two things, that is sick and, OP, this needs a follow up.