Keep them to yourself, buddy

By minder97 - 17/10/2011 04:04 - Canada

Today, my sister had a friend for a sleepover. They filmed a video in which the friend was lying in my bed, singing. An hour after the girl went home, her parents called. She has lice, and had brought them to our house unknowingly. I can see each and every individual larva on my pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 775
You deserved it 2 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I least you found out before you used the pillow...

Comments

only thing worse than head lice is pubic lice

Apparently you guys haven't heard of scabies? Google them

Lice are nasty but they are far from the worst. Very far from it. Things like colon cancer, cystic fibrosis and kidney failure are closer to the worst. Then there are things like bad cops, pedophiles and rapist priests out there. Let's put lice in perspective. You can deal with lice if you have to.

well no, lice is much worse... sort of awkward for you now

boo714 15

eww that must suck. don't use your pillow and change your sheets!

mijnliefje 2

That's not possible to see multiple larvae like that, they are smaller than a pin head and wouldn't be visible like you described here. I would bag it up in a black garbage bag and toss it.

Just get lice shampoo. Tbh it's not that big of a deal nowadays.

perdix 29

I'm jealous! I always love nit-picking and now you get the chance to do it, literally! What a lousy day!

We put out stuff in trash bags for a few days. Lice jump. U could be standing me to ur bed. Check and treat ur hair just incase. Vaccum off ur mattress before u put new sheets on. She must have had them bad if u can see them on ur pillow.

Ehh no, that's fleas. Lice just grip on and run from hair to hair.

Your sister's friend does a video on your bed...and you end the story with lice? LICE??? That is NOT where I was expecting this story to go.

Ewww scratching my head just thinking about it.

perdix 29

Call the local Chinese restaurant and have them deliver some Flied Lice to her house.

It's fried rice you plick.. (cookie for the movie reference)

jaredofmo 22

This is one case where crap happens, but if you take care of it fast enough, there should be no problem. ... FIRE!!!