Keep them to yourself, buddy

By minder97 - 17/10/2011 04:04 - Canada

Today, my sister had a friend for a sleepover. They filmed a video in which the friend was lying in my bed, singing. An hour after the girl went home, her parents called. She has lice, and had brought them to our house unknowingly. I can see each and every individual larva on my pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 775
You deserved it 2 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I least you found out before you used the pillow...

Comments

Why were they using your bed to begin with?

Jamicianprince 1
hilary56 0

Wtf, A shower cap instead of discarding the pillow?

Could it be possible that, since they didn't know she had lice before hand, she picked them up from your house?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
torijeanne198705 4

Seriously what is with your comments your 13 grow up a little!

Are you really telling a 13 year old girl to grow up? Why the hell should she do that? So she become a jaded, cynical bastard like me sooner?

settle down 36 this is a funny site and it made me laugh

Who doesn't like grown up jaded, cynical bastards?

Seriously, everyone tells me to stop growing up and stay young. So I'm just doing what they say! So just shut up and let me be a kid instead of bringing me down.

wriptidez 0

put all bedding in plastic trashbag and suffocate the LICE ... then tomorrow wash the bedding in hot water and laundry detergent .... dry on high

Use hot ass water on that stuff and wash it. Lice, like any other parasite, are extremely vulnerable outside of a host body, so you should be fine if you make sure to submerge it for at least five minutes.

^ I don't know, but it sounds more gross to have on ones bedding than lice... Maybe ass water is like bad diarrhea?

alex6946 10

Well dont put your head on it

Just don't lie on the bed. They die after a few hours of being off the head. You don't have to submerge it. Our local university did quite a lot of experimenting with headlice several years ago and debunked all the theories that you have to wash everything, submerge, use chemicals, whatever - in fact now our education department recommendations say the same thing. Wash the sheets to be doubley-sure if you want, but really, you should be fine just by avoiding the bed for the rest of the day.

There is no way I wouldn't wash everything testing or no testing. Psychologically knowing live bugs were in my bed I wouldn't use it. Doesn't bear thinking about. :)))

U r retarded! I have had live and that definitely didn't work for me!