Keep them to yourself, buddy

By minder97 - 17/10/2011 04:04 - Canada

Today, my sister had a friend for a sleepover. They filmed a video in which the friend was lying in my bed, singing. An hour after the girl went home, her parents called. She has lice, and had brought them to our house unknowingly. I can see each and every individual larva on my pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 775
You deserved it 2 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I least you found out before you used the pillow...

Comments

kateheartswaffle 0

You're going to have to use a special comb to get rid of your lice now. NOT a plastic one. Really, like special order a metal one. Don't worry; it took me four hours to get rid of them in one sitting. Yes, tedious, but it'll get them gone. I've found that straightening my hair first is easiest. Some girl gave me lice last year. Oh and don't bother with that rubbish shampoo.. Doesn't work at all. Plus, do you really want dead bugs in your hair?

Okay, they're not called larva, they're called nits. They're EGGS. Second, wash all your bedding. Anything that girl might have touched, wash it. Trust me, my sister and I recently got over a bad bout of lice, and washing your bedding can keep the lice from coming back over and over. The LiceMD doesn't work unless you go right away. Otherwise, use vinegar or olive oil- it suffocates the lice and they die. Then you can use the fine comb to get them and their awful nits off your head. Just remember to wash everything right away and spray it all with lice-spray too. :)

Sucks for you. Massive lice clean up required. That girl must be really embarrassed. But lice can happen to anyone.

Put red food coloring on her bed for the next time she has a guy over.

huppypuppy 3

As soon as I read this, all of a sudden I was itchy everywhere :/

Kelise237 0

If you happen to get lice, dye your hair. The chemicals kill all lice and nits (the eggs).

SlaveToRetail 10

I have REALLY thick hair and am terrified of lice. I had it in 5th, 6th, and 8th grade. ******* miserable little *******.