Divorce impending

By Anonymous - 04/05/2021 20:01

Today, I got a phone call from my husband in jail. He was detained for statutory rape. The girl was his 15 year-old coworker at McDonald’s. He’s 42. I can’t tell which is worse, the fact that we have a daughter the same age, or that he actually wanted me to bail him out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 795
You deserved it 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh hell no. You need to divorce and get custody of your child. You and your child should not be around a disgusting degenerate selfish PEDOPHILE! Get away from him and cut ties from him ASAP!

anomynous 11

Yikes, good on you for having sense. Let him rot.

Comments

Oh hell no. You need to divorce and get custody of your child. You and your child should not be around a disgusting degenerate selfish PEDOPHILE! Get away from him and cut ties from him ASAP!

ThePreciousZodiac 5

and add a restraining order!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
anomynous 11

Yikes, good on you for having sense. Let him rot.

15 year old coworker? Do they still allow kids to experience childhood? And child slavery is still an ongoing problem.

1. It's not slavery if they're being paid and are protected by child labor laws. 2. How else do you propose that teenagers enjoy the freedom to earn their own money?

Nhayaa2.0 17

I don't know where it is but in France it's 16.

RichfungusV3 2

I started working at 15 and absolutely despise my mother for making me. On the same hand I thank her because it taught me stuff. Don’t make your kid work if they don’t want too

I think the worst thing is he raped a child. You should make sure he never touched your daughter, any other kids you may have, and their friends, then move as far away as possible, telling only those you can trust not to reveal where you've gone.

He's just being detained, this is far from an actual guilty verdict. There's every possibility that someone is mistaken, racist, imisled or has some other motivation. We have a judical process for a reason.

DoctorPALO 14

If he's working at McDonald's at 42, is he in management? Maybe the girl asked for a raise or different hours or something and he said no. We don't have enough evidence to convict him yet.

PenguinPal3017 19

true, we don't know his guilt or innocence from this short message, but maybe the wife does

need a lot more information on this one, and considering nowadays how many young girls freak out call the cops and claim something happen when they're rejected by an older man. because there is a fad going on right now called Daddy's girls where young girls intentionally try to hook up with much older men and I've heard a lot of stories about these young girls retaliating when they are rejected.

Did you sit down with your daughter and ask her if he did anything to her or anyone else

Lydmyers 9

oh HELL NO. please, for the love of all things holy... do NOT bail him out. Let him rot.

Yummi_913 18

I'm glad you care enough to hold him accountable for his actions. I've seen wives of pedophiles stand by their side like trained dogs making excuses left and right. Take my MIL for example, who said it was the fault of the FIVE YEAR OLD for being promiscuous because she was a foster child with a history of sexual abuse. Because her husband is "such a good man and father" and not at all the child raping narc "dad" that he ACTUALLY is. She pretends he didn't molest her niece either and like the whole family is going to welcome him back with open arms after he's released from prison and invite him to all the family holiday gatherings ..... I hate that she's not the only woman I know who has a pedo husband and does this shit. It's disgusting and atrocious. So it might not mean much, but I'm very very proud that you're holding him accountable and protecting your daughter and everyone else her age from a man that you probably loved. Thank you.