Karma

By Anonymous - 12/03/2022 12:00 - United States - Morganville

Today, my daughter came crying to me that her boyfriend cheated on her. I'd like to comfort her, if it weren't for the fact that she manipulated him into cheating on his previous girlfriend with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 889
You deserved it 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean statistically... if they'll cheat WITH you, they're going to cheat ON you. So... sucks to be her, but...

Marcella1016 31

Man I totally misread this fml lol. Now it makes sense. Yeah what goes around comes around, leopards don’t change their spots, etc.

Comments

Marcella1016 31

I mean statistically... if they'll cheat WITH you, they're going to cheat ON you. So... sucks to be her, but...

Marcella1016 31

Man I totally misread this fml lol. Now it makes sense. Yeah what goes around comes around, leopards don’t change their spots, etc.

Happens to the best of us :)

either he is really dumb and easily convinced of things or he's a slute. This situation happened to my sister a few times, both due to her cheating or them cheating with/ on her... it is hard to feel bad, especially since they pretty much reinforce that cheating is alright.

It's quite clear that he is a serial cheater and would have cheated on the previous girlfriend with whoever was around. The idea that your daughter "manipulated" a man into cheating is laughable. Dude cheated because he wanted to cheat. It is sucky for her to have thought he was gonna change, though. To be honest, HE manipulated HER into thinking the cheating was a one time deal, because she was so "special".

"Honey, when a man commits to a relationship with the woman he cheated with, he's not validating the relationship...HE'S CREATING A VACANCY."