Judge not lest you be judged, my friend

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was riding my bike and stopped at a street light. A little girl looked at me, then asked her mother, "Mommy, why does that girl have a ring through her nose?" Her mother then replied, "Because her parents don't love her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 010
You deserved it 19 962

Top comments

you should of grunted at her like a bull

liz16 0

hahah well it has always been said piercings make a statement..

Comments

when you get something pierced, you have to be prepared for people to say stupid things to you. so you deserve it, but its not a big deal at all.

83, your an idiot. and i stand by that too bad you cant handle us independent woman and have to go out and **** the ***** that would be stupid enough to like you, body modification is hot. your just jealous cause you probably couldnt handle a needle going through your skin cause your a big fat pussy

chimmy 0

well-said, #94. sorry for my rant on 91... my annoyance has just been building as i read fmls/non-political news articles that somehow drag politics into them. this should def be a politics-free zone.

83, also, what makes you think chicks with peircings have just "sex" and dont find it to be a loving act? ive been with my guy for over a year so obviously its a lot more than "*******". also, some peircings make sex even better for couples that are open enough to actually talk about sex, unlike you who probably cant even last more than 10 minutes why dont you go get drunk again, idiot

tiltwrestler 0

"Iloverichardhell": first, i get allergy shots every month. im successful NOW, but i was born to a smoking mom and had a lot of allergies, so i need them. IM NOT AFRAID OF NEEDLES. 1) Im not going to get into details, but im deff NOT a p*ssy. Ive been in more fights than almost any guy in my school... I wrestle, do UFC with my friends and wrestlers from schools in my district, Ive skydived a few times, I skateboarded/snowboarded when i was younger and wiped out alot on big ramps and shit, i did a couple years of boxing and know how to box, I play football for my school, andddd im a really good athlete, running-wise AND weight-wise. and very low fat, which comes with being a wrestler. 2) I don't have anything against anybody- as ive stated before. but dating-wise, i try to avoid ***** and ******. which is why ive been dating the same girl for the past 5 months. im not exactly bad on relationships, either. and im still in HS. 3) I repeat, I'm not fat. Oh yeah- and Im not "rich" either, I dont "drink" as im guessing your lumping me in with the jock/prep stereotype. Yeah i go to parties, big deal babe that doesnt mean i have to drink. when i do drink i only have a little bit. why dont you go shoot up again? you seem to be so close to needles. they're your only friend, after all- aside from your f*ckbuddy whos probably doing other girls besides your nasty, syphilis-infested ass 4) too bad the only reason i dont believe in getting piercings PERSONALLY, and why i tend to avoid girls with them, is because im a christian and have... *gasp* actual beliefs and morals? oh, wait I FORGOT- ITS ONLY OK TO HAVE A RELIGION IF IT'S THE TRIBAL, POLYTHEISTIC KIND WHERE YOU CAN HAVE PIERCINGS AND DO SATANIC RITUALS! I FORGOT! MY BAD! ...Now do you see why stereotypes are stupid? so STOP USING THEM ON ME! i dont fit almost any of the BS stereotypes you have on me. at LEAST i dont have some double standard like you do! i dont think im all high and mighty and perfect- YOU on the other hand attack stereotyping, and then use it yourself!

104, irony much? i dont drink, or do any drugs. you act like i shoot up? as if. im horrified of needles, yet i suck it up. "and drink like everybody else"... you say you dont drink? that sounds like more drinking than i do, which is none. so yea, so what if im a sober kid, im in love with my boyfriend, and i have a few body modifications. that doesnt make me slutty, or easy. it also doesnt make me look like a tramp, it accents the shape of my face. you think i dont have morals? so what if im not a christian, that doesnt mean i dont have morals. i dont drink, all i do is smoke cigarettes and a little pot every once in a while to help with my anxiety problems, and i frown on drug addicts and *****. piercings can be artistic, and i think its awesome when someone is able to express that. im getting ink done soon, but not in a trashy way, and i do agree some girls look trashy if they have a tramp stamp or stupid tattoos, or peircings in ugly places that dont work on them. everyone is different and some things accent people better. do you have a problem with earrings? because that is a piercing, and it is incredibly common, babies get it pierced. so obviously piercing has been around for a long time, and its just expanding. and dont EVEN tell me you dont find belly button rings attractive. almost every guy ive ever met does.

^ to clarify, when i said i "suck it up" i meant for peircings or when i have to have an iv needle in, not to "shoot up".

and dont you dare ******* call me "babe".

i don't see this as an FML, just a hilarious example of the cultural gap between generations. no need to feel bad about a ring, but the old lady should feel bad about judging you for no reason and lying to her kid