Jailbird

By XoxoChula - 22/03/2013 05:41 - United States

Today, my dad came out of jail. He showed me his tattoo of a Bible on his chest with all his 13 kids' names on it. I'm the only one whose name is spelled wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 020
You deserved it 3 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In jail AND can't even spell his kid's name right... Your dad sounds like quite the fella!

perdix 29

Is your name Vasectomy, because your dad evidently cannot spell that either?

Comments

conman531 23

I love how these Bible/Christian fanatics get tattoos of the cross, Bible, Jesus, etc, even though it clearly states in the Bible that you should not get a tattoo. Leviticus 19:28 reads, "You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord."

It also talks about cutting the edges of your beard but that's the great thing about religion - you can pick and choose which bits you want to adhere to.

ise3 10

Err anyone notice the irony that the bible says no to tattoos?

Maybe he got the tattoo in jail. Maybe he only had 12 cigs to pay the artist, and the artist took revenge? Maybe.

well I wouldn't be to upset 13 kids and jail time. amazing dad i'd think

I wouldn't set your expectations too high... he's clearly a winner.

From the way this is worded, I assume he had the tattoo done while in jail? If that's correct, what did you expect? They don't have professional artists in jail, there was bound to be at least one thing wrong and it's going to be **** HIS life when that shit gets infected. My dad has prison tattoos, they don't ever look good, they usually get infected, and they fade in a few years. So he'll need it touched up eventually, perhaps he can fix the spelling of your name then.

Well he got the tattoo done in jail, that was the first problem.

surfergirl72 7

You have 12 brothers and sisters and your dad's been incarcerated. I'd say you've got bigger issues. Teasing...teasing...that sucks. Sometimes the best family is the one you make yourself.

13 kids with the same woman??? Or is he a "sperm donor" for a bunch of other women??