Jailbird

By XoxoChula - 22/03/2013 05:41 - United States

Today, my dad came out of jail. He showed me his tattoo of a Bible on his chest with all his 13 kids' names on it. I'm the only one whose name is spelled wrong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 020
You deserved it 3 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In jail AND can't even spell his kid's name right... Your dad sounds like quite the fella!

perdix 29

Is your name Vasectomy, because your dad evidently cannot spell that either?

Comments

Wow OP. Really blows. Make sure not to follow his steps. It must be hard to have a father you cannot look up to.

I know what you can get him for his next birthday - a gift certificate for laser tattoo removal to get rid of your incorrectly spelled name & then at Christmas after that you can give him a gift certificate to get your name done correctly. Make sure you supervise!

Or he could skip a step, save thousands of dollars, and get a coverup with it spelled correctly. Laser removal is terribly expensive.

Depending on if they could cover it up you are 100% correct.

When his birthday rolls around, offer to take him to get your name removed and fixed? Probably costly though. That sucks though OP. :c

57, Yes, it does fall on the tattoo artist but when someone gets a tattoo, especially with writing involved, it is best that the person, getting inked, makes sure the words/names are spelled correctly, while the tattoo is happening. Then again, he got it in jail and could have been too scared to tell the tattoo artist that he messed up a name. This is also common with Chinese symbols, that so many people get, to find out it means something completely different.

Just think, he made it that much easier for you to claim you aren't related.

stevo918 3

Or are you spelking your name wrong?!?!? Jk

THIRTEEN KIDS?!?! Do your parents not have cable tv?

There's a 13 member boy band named Super Junior and I can spell their names correctly. What's his excuse?