It's just liquid fun

By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 05:08 - United Kingdom

Today, I caught my mom trying to get secretly smashed out of her brain-box on booze at 8:00 a.m. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 027
You deserved it 3 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should keep you vermouth shut, act very Cosmopolitan, and rum like the wind instead of letting your bad feelings ferment. Just whiskey yourself away for a while (maybe to Manhattan?) from that toxic situation. Maybe go someplace warm, watch a tequila sunrise and have sex on the beach with a girl named Margarita. Staying and wining or making a big brewhaha won't help. But be supportive and there is a martini tiny chance she will liquor problem eventually.

She's not being racist. She's simply stating that she's NOT slaughtering a certain race. Being racist is hating a person or people because of their nationality. Get your facts right before you start ridiculing people

Comments

Avoriginies_fml_fml 14

hey at least one of you are up and ready to party early in the morning... or maybe she's just having a rough day..

It took me a few seconds to figure out what a "brain-box" was. I then realized I needed one.

Maybe OP's mom works overnight, and 8am is her 8pm. People give you weird looks when you show up at a bar at 7am, but when you work overnight, you tend to lose all semblance of a social life.

if she has to get smashed at 8 in the a.m. then sounds like it's a fhl

Brain-box? Wtf?.. -__- Woah, I have no words for that..

tubal069 0

Hmmmm that might bw better than catching her with dicks in her mouth. Or better yet catching her with your best friends dick in her mouth....Cause dude I'm here to tell you you're mom is kinda hot...what's her drink of choice again?

ThisRandomChild 0

Hey, it was five o'clock somewhere, right? XD