Another brick in the wall

By Anonymous - 14/11/2021 10:59 - United States - Vancouver

Today, I ran into one of my exes, and she seemed straight up shocked to see me. She said, "OH MY GOD! You're alive?" like I was a suicide risk or something. Nope, turns out her last 3 boyfriends before me were so unstable that when she cheated on them, they killed themselves shortly after. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 450
You deserved it 84

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randybryant799 20

She had 3 boyfriends in a row commit suicide?

Seems like she has a type. How did you manage to keep it together after she cheated on you? Her "kill-myself"-dar must have been wrong about you.

Comments

Seems like she has a type. How did you manage to keep it together after she cheated on you? Her "kill-myself"-dar must have been wrong about you.

Well, it seems like he was the first one. She must have still been training by that point. In any event, sounds like OP dodged a self-inflicted bullet.

randybryant799 20

She had 3 boyfriends in a row commit suicide?

I'm thinking she murdered at least two of them. Maybe all three.

That shows a pattern of behavior on her part, not to mention is incredibly suspicious.

Geez, glad you're not involved with such a sociopath anymore

Ah she's like my ex. Some people are just good at destroying others. It's not that she's so perfect that people would kill themselves over her. It's just the way they act in a relationship. Make you feel like you are set for life with them and then treat you like utter shit. it messes with your mind. They enter your life, get as close as humanly possible and then boom they are gone. This should be punishable by law.

you sure her name isnt hope and she's married to a guy named joe?