Is this a joke to you?

By smiletellsall - 06/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boss called me into his office. He had a huge smile on his face, so I assumed I was going to get promoted. He then sat down, and told me that he had been sleeping with my wife for the last three months. He still had a huge smile on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 339
You deserved it 3 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put a huge smile on as you kick him in the balls. FYL though.

Seriously? What was he hoping to get out of that? And as for your wife, well, gee man all I can say is that's horrible. THAT'S a true FML if I ever heard one.

Comments

I'd have said "Oh, that was you? Man, I am so sorry about the syphilis, I got it from this hot little thing I met at a club a few weeks ago and she *looked* clean, but you know how it is...".

And...... you got promoted or fired .... stand by 'cause of the smile :))

Night22_fml 4

Your boss is a douche. I'd go with the STD thing #29 said.

Really, he STILL had a smile on his face? Well, we now know why your wife left your limp weenied self. If you had a single hair on your butt there would not STILL be a smile on his face. For a man to man confrontation: Consider the open hand slap. You know, a slap across the face to the opposing turd. If you practice you can really get some quickness behind it and leave a bright red outline on his face. Think he is calling the cops to say "Please arrest this man for bitch-slapping me." Not going to happen. The other benefit is that usually the one who got slapped is so shocked about being hit like a little girl that they are just not sure what to do. OP, man, what to say, just grow a pair. Really? You sat there and just let him tell you that huh? Couldn't think of anything else to do but take note of his facial expressions? Tell me, any clue as to what his "ugh ugh ugh" face looks like while he finishing off inside your lady? Please do share more.

FYL but wtf is ur boss mentally unstable AMEN #27

Essentials 0

and you ripped his ******* face off right?

mochiko 0

i would ******* beat the shit out of that fag as soon as he said that. maybe kill him. then bring the body home. then i will kill then **** my wife (not in that order) then sit down and smoke a J and wait for the cops to get me.

And you managed to type this with a broken fist and front teeth stuck in your flesh, right? RIGHT?

flyboy57 0

yeah, I hope you didn't miss the opportunity to wipe that shit eating grin right from his face. YDI if you didn't KTFO the asshole.

i think at times like this murder is acceptable