Is this a joke to you?

By smiletellsall - 06/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boss called me into his office. He had a huge smile on his face, so I assumed I was going to get promoted. He then sat down, and told me that he had been sleeping with my wife for the last three months. He still had a huge smile on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 339
You deserved it 3 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put a huge smile on as you kick him in the balls. FYL though.

Seriously? What was he hoping to get out of that? And as for your wife, well, gee man all I can say is that's horrible. THAT'S a true FML if I ever heard one.

Comments

This is the part in which you get out of his office and call the cops.

MsSippi 0
Mancubus 2

In situations like that you let your state's "crime of passion" laws be your guide...

ZH13 0

jaykay isn't a word. it's JK, a texting abbreviation for "just kidding"

yummylolly15 0

you should do what the dude did in WAnted. scream at your boss infront of the whole company and hit him with your keyboard and leave your wife...what a ****!

this reminds me of the end of my favorite Otep song "Exothermic Oxidation" "Hi, listen um why don't you just have a seat and umm, no really just sit down stay calm. What i have to tell you is quite upsetting, for you. haha. see, last night i took your girl, or...maybe it was your wife, into my mouth like she was a communion wafer offered out by a smiling beguiding pope to an honest sinner. Her body is bread, cleansed my sins in a sweet, greasy feast that will never cease to amaze me. I ate her for hours listening to her cries for help. Swallowed, tasted enjoyed, digested, and then sat back on the blankets...Did she tell you? Did she speak of this? Her terror for once enjoying herself? did she describe the beautiful screams, the scratching, the touching, the pulling, the sucking? did she tell you i buried my fingers deep enough to cause pregnancy? did she explain the rythem, mmm, the pulse, the gathering climax? did she pretend not to care, but you could see it in her eyes? Did she giggle a little about...being canibalized? Did she tell you that? did she? no? ha. well, she smelled like fresh melon, and ocean air, I could tell you that."

Those guys have no obligation or duty not to **** the cumsluts. The cumsluts, on the other hand, do have something of an obligation not to **** other guys. That's why it says everything about the quality of women these days, and nothing about the quality of men. Get back in the kitchen, you stupid ******* ****.