Irresponsible

By InconsiderateMuch - 16/06/2013 18:11 - Canada - High River

Today, my boyfriend bought another expensive bong to go with the one he bought last month, along with his new phone, airsoft gun, and various other things he's blown our money on this year. He's bought nothing to prepare for our son, though, who's due next month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 416
You deserved it 27 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honey. He obviously does not care about his son. I say leave him because you don't want someone like him raising your child.

I'm not going to lie, and I'll accept whatever thumbs down this gets. Both OP and her boyfriend are complete and utter irresponsible idiots for smoking pot with a baby on the way. You don't smoke or do drugs when pregnant. I don't know if OP smokes, but if her boyfriend does, then the baby is getting some too.

Comments

PieknyCzlowiek 7

You need to talk to him, and get serious. He cant keep spending that money like its comming out of his bum. He needs to man up and take care of you and your soon to be child. Dont leave him though, you may need him (love, care, babysitter, comfort, money, etc.) and he may also need you more than you think.

Seriously_wtf_ 6

I can't believe you a) let a guy like that knock you up, b) stayed with him when he acts this way and takes no responsibility and c) actually allow him to get away with it.

See now if you were smart, you'd leave him. It's one thing to waste his own money, but he shouldn't be using yours too!!

Looks like he needs to get his priorities straight.

you people really deserve it when you have a kid outside of marriage.

SinfulEnd 20

Happy ******* Fathers Day!

leave and go to your parents who might help with your son until you can get a job

ViviMage 38

Does he feel boyfriend = lots of sex and resulting kids are not his problem? He needs to get his act together before he is gonna be able to have and handle a kid. He's a kid Himself!!

Awh... That sucks. :( *hug* You should talk to him, and if he doesn't listen, break his face and leave him.

And you got pregnant with him, why?