Irony at a base level

By SterlingEnigma - 25/09/2009 08:43 - United States

Today, I decided to start making healthier decisions. Instead of the usual cheeseburger I have for lunch I ate an apple instead. I took one bite and broke one of my teeth. Apparently, apples keep the doctor away, but not dentists. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 335
You deserved it 7 366

Same thing different taste

Top comments

plutosaplanet 0

Comments

Your body needs a balanced diet. An apple for lunch is not sufficient.

skullbuster 0

Thanks Grandma. Wilford Brimley is holding on line 2, he wants to talk to you about your diabetes regimen.

YDI. You obviously didn't take good care of your teeth. Probably from all the soda you drink that eats away at them.

"Today, I don't know how to eat an apple, FML"

krizleykrislo 4

Wha..... how..... an apple? Really?

An apple ****** up your teeth. My friend has two fake front teeth (football injury) and he eats apples and shit all the time. Call it a godsend because if an apple broke your tooth, then a dental visit is way overdue.

This is why you should always eat the softest and greasiest thing on the menu.

another healthy desicion would be to brush your teeth!!

that's what you get for not eating apples more often!!! your teeth turn to mush!

well duh apples bring the dentist! they are full of sugar! sure they're healthy but no so much as they contain alot of (fruit so its good) sugar, everyone knows that, also, very unhealthy to just have an apple, you would probably gain weight by snacking out on garbage afterwards, next time try soup

welderchick87 0

You can't get fat off of eating fruit, you dumb shit. If somebody that's on a diet wants to snack, they can grab an apple or two and it should fill them up, unless they're one of those people that has a bottomless stomach. If somebody gets fat off of eating fruit, then they're snacking on like bacon, or BK or Mcd's or what have you. You cannot possibly gain wait from eating fruit. You would most likely lose weight. And with the soup, it's got a shit load of calories and whatever else in it. Unless it's just ramen noodles....not much in them. Just noodles and flavoring. But anyways, you might wanna go get your teeth checked out. Might wanna go to the doctor too....If you break a tooth eating an apple, there's something wrong.

#60. I have one thing to say to you. Lllllaammmmeee. Make it two. Your name is really ******* stupid. Oh, that's fun, you spelled "Life" with a y instead of an i. Oh and look at that! You switched the "f" with "ph". How original and fresh.

WaterMouse 0

Ramen noodles are loaded with calories. A single package is almost 500 if I remember correctly. Those "noodles" are fried hardcore, and that "seasoning" is 99% salt.

Zhombie 0

Uhm...No, actually for one package of Maruchan Ramen theres only about 350 calories (All in the seasoning) and the seasoning packet is 45% sodium. Also, the noodles aren't "fried hardcore". Look it up.