Freaked out

By bby - 16/02/2022 14:00

Today, I was at Walmart and I asked an employee for help. She turned around with tears streaming down her face and said, “I'm kind of in the middle of an emergency right now!” FML
I agree, your life sucks 854
You deserved it 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This more F-Her Life than it is yours. I feel bad for her, honestly. It would be hard enough to be having a breakdown, let alone having one at work where people expect you to hold all of your emotions in no matter what, which is impossible lol.

Wadlaen 23

So, it turned out that she was in more need of help than you were..? Well, I hope everything worked out for the best for both of you!

Comments

I can see how this is an FML for you. I mean, Great Value Smoked Oysters ain't just gonna find themselves, are they?

SUPER unprofessional. they need to learn to keep their private non-work things to themselves. Noone cares if they have a dieing relative, customers don't want to see it. shut up and keep working, it's why they get paid so much to do so little. stock shelves, and remember small layouts of a few items, and take criticism from valued customers. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. all for walmart and walmart for profit. But for reals, OP you sound like a stuck up bitch, the impact not getting their help had on your life is, pitifully small. look around, ask another staff member or order it online if you can't find it.

lanexox1d 22

are you stupid? cause you sound pretty stupid.

Nikki 16

Did you bother to read the whole thing?

Yes I read it. Op's complaint reads that the employee having an emergency negatively impacted their life bad enough to post this FML. MY response is in mockery of OP's complaint of not being put ahead of said emergency. I thought the turn around of words, phrasing and tone in the latter part of my reply showed the first bit was in fact mockery of op and not the worker. did I miss an auto correct somewhere or was something unclear? serious question, no insult intended here.

I know at least in my case, I didn't bother reading past "SUPER unprofessional. they need to learn to keep their private non-work things to themselves" so I wouldn't have seen it was a joke without this additional thread. My guess is that since your joke is bad and the execution of said joke is bad, no one got that it was a joke.

This more F-Her Life than it is yours. I feel bad for her, honestly. It would be hard enough to be having a breakdown, let alone having one at work where people expect you to hold all of your emotions in no matter what, which is impossible lol.

Wadlaen 23

So, it turned out that she was in more need of help than you were..? Well, I hope everything worked out for the best for both of you!