Indoors voice, always

By beavis - 23/05/2009 06:20 - United States

Today, my brother and I were standing at the baggage claim, waiting for our luggage to come out. We were commenting on all the bags that appeared, and when two large hiking packs came out I exclaimed "What kind of cunts go backpacking in New York?" The old couple standing next to us, apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 615
You deserved it 87 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure there's more to New York than just the city part....

Ummmm yeah New York does have mountains in the northern part. Most of New York actually has amazing hiking spots so YDI for being so stupid!

Comments

YDI, the Adirondack mountains run all through upper NY... Idiot.

snavula 0

Ahahaha, what a random yet, satisfying use of ****. People need to loosen their assholes and laugh instead of trying to make the OP feel like an idiot, he's probably not gonna read what you have to say anyway.

Um hello? Pull your head out of your ass... there's camping all over NY. Talk about being stupid... *sigh*

NotNegativeNews 0

I doubt they were backpacking *in* New York. Lots of people go to different cities, travel the world, with their backpacks. And sometimes stay in cities, in hotels or backpacker's hostels. Still with their backpacks. Then they might jet off to Nepal for all you know. Having a backpacking backpack does not necessarily mean they're going to be doing the walking around constantly deal.

blankslate 0

You just sound like a snobby, rude bitch.

these fmls are getting sooooo old "omg i said something completely stupid, but wait...there's the person related to it standing right next to me. fml..." can we at least think of a new format for these?

scorpioserpent 1

YDI for being really rude :/

hahahaha, YDI "*****" lmao, what are you a glasgow ned? xD nevermind, you won't even know what that is...

molly_beee 0

Wow, are you kidding. EVERYBODY hikes in upstate anyway. New York is NOT only NYC. And "****" is SUCH a dirty word

You are ignorant. NYC isn't the ONLY ******* place in NY. I live in Buffalo and am sick of ******* like you making that assumption. Central/Upstate NY is a beautiful place to hike. Get over yourself and quit using words LIKE THAT in public. Makes you look dumb....... Oh wait....sorry.