Inappropriate

By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, while walking through the halls of my high school, my boyfriend and I shared a quick kiss. A young teacher walked by and told us to stop due to Personal Display of Affection rules at our school. She then looked at my boyfriend and told him he could do so much better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 428
You deserved it 6 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

actonthat 0

I feel like you probably meant "Public Displays of Affection." (Though, I'm torn over whether or not it should be capitalized. Meh.)

That sucks, forget that teacher. Most of them don't know what the hell is going on anyway,

Comments

Perhaps you misunderstood and she really told your boyfriend, "you can do better than that." In this context, she could mean that he is smarter than that and he should know not to show PDA in school. However if it was the other way around, and it was what you said, then you have the right to ask her questions and ask her what she meant by that comment.

Teachers say that to start something usually. Our rent a cop at our school used to swear at kids and instigate them to fight him. I wouldn't worry about it though. He's a teacher

caitxD 0

Awh; that teacher is a bitch.

That DOES suck.. you should definitely report her! I'm going to be a teacher in a year or two, and I think I probably would have let the students go if it was just a quick kiss because not allowing any public affection at all is just dumb. (As long as they're not full on making out in the hallways, nobody really wants to see that). Either way, though, she has no business making comments on your personal life...especially one so mean.

I think that teacher is interested in your boyfriend. Any female who says he could do so much better to another girl's boyfriend wants him.

Hahaha, I can't help but imagine what a "Personal" display of affection would look like. I'd be pretty against it too. But I agree with #27, I feel like you threw in the last part so you could make it an "FML". And #15...what are you like 11? It sounds like a childish "rebellion" against a rule put in place. Way to show your principal you don't play by anyone's rules...except your friends'.

it doesn't matter what the rules are. pda is extremely rude, insensitive, and gross.