Inappropriate

By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, while walking through the halls of my high school, my boyfriend and I shared a quick kiss. A young teacher walked by and told us to stop due to Personal Display of Affection rules at our school. She then looked at my boyfriend and told him he could do so much better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 428
You deserved it 6 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

actonthat 0

I feel like you probably meant "Public Displays of Affection." (Though, I'm torn over whether or not it should be capitalized. Meh.)

That sucks, forget that teacher. Most of them don't know what the hell is going on anyway,

Comments

squeaksx24 0

What a horrible thing to say!

But today is Saturday. Why were you at school on Saturday? WHAT KIND OF SICK TWISTED SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO!?

fifafan626 0
maxam_fml 0

Do you think she meant his last math test? I would go with that thought.

Ha ha, #87. Anyway, I think you deserve it- who wants to watch that sort of thing?

omg if thats true..thn omg what a bitch!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a teacher wouldn't actually say that.

I think #42 might be right. That or your teacher wants your bf. Getting in trouble over such slight PDA is silly though.

Jessyca_fml 0

Wow that really sucks. :/ Hopefully your boyfriend doesn't listen to that teacher.

#71: I did not know it was considered weird/a cultural thing to kiss your siblings on the cheek. The more you know, I guess. It's just normal in my family. #89: The number of people correcting the OP is directly proportional to the number of people who whinge about people correcting the OP. OMG IT'S PUBLIC, NOT PERSONAL; MMMKAY??