Inappropriate

By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, while walking through the halls of my high school, my boyfriend and I shared a quick kiss. A young teacher walked by and told us to stop due to Personal Display of Affection rules at our school. She then looked at my boyfriend and told him he could do so much better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 428
You deserved it 6 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

actonthat 0

I feel like you probably meant "Public Displays of Affection." (Though, I'm torn over whether or not it should be capitalized. Meh.)

That sucks, forget that teacher. Most of them don't know what the hell is going on anyway,

Comments

You deserve it for not knowing the rules, but the teacher's a bitch. Anyway, it's PUBLIC displays of affection.

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Ouch, Owned by your teacher. But YDI for being a dumbass and not knowing what PUBLIC displays of affection are

PDA rules were made to be broken...my friends and I would intentionally have orgy-hugs in the middle of the hallway between every class when our principal tightened the strings.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Damn, what a bitch. You'd probably get written up for this but you should have said: "Are you even getting any?" I hate teachers.

That teacher had absolutely no right to say something like that. She was way out line and I'm sure it absolutely no merit.

that sucks.. and to the other comments - some schools have a strict policy on this kinda stuff.. so it was only the teacher trying to enforce the rules, its quite retarded if u ask me..

Wow, what a jerk. I'd report her but stretch the truth a little more and people stop commenting about her mispelling . We all get the point.

#16 agreed...by A LOT Your boyfriend should have said," It's not happening."