Inappropriate but funny

By um... maybe - 12/03/2013 22:43 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was helping my father-in-law out at a family barbecue. Somehow, the topic turned to grand-children, at which point I confessed that my wife has been having trouble conceiving. His response was to boom: "Sure you've been putting it in the right hole, son?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 982
You deserved it 5 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

He only tried to make a joke, but he could have said something worse.

seaman83 8

OK. stand up for yourself and tell him to " shove it up his right hole." no need to take that kind of abuse.

Why are you assuming that only your wife has been having trouble conceiving? Never thought about that you could be part of the problem?

Agreed; what OP meant was 'we have been having trouble conceiving'.

blink_kid 32

Exactly! If you've been having trouble, both go and get tested and fin out which one of you has issues. Don't just assume it's your wife.

kishorekumar_a 10

Awkward *sound of the flames of the barbeque in background* *crickets chirping*

Apparently a real life case too... Couple were so devoutly religious/conservative that no one REALLY explained biology to them so neither realised they were putting it in the wrong place till they went to the doctors...

People don't need to be told how to have sex. It's an instinct that comes naturally, we never would've got out of the caveman era otherwise, or even into it tbh.

I figured 7s comment would get moderated for sounding like "not an fml" but who knows?

How is that an fml? It's a joke, and a funny one at that. Everyone's so sensitive now that you can't even sneeze wrong near them without them crying online about it.