Immersive experience

By Stormy - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, after a long and tiring day at work, I went to the movies, where I loaded up on soda, popcorn, and candy, and settled in to enjoy the movie. I ended up falling asleep and being woken up two hours later by an usher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 206
You deserved it 8 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I get really tired in dark places too, probably best to go home and nap as opposed to the cinema.

wow what a waste of money to pay for a movie you didn't even watch

Comments

FYL. all that money and you fell asleep. you paid like 30 dollars for a nap.

I would pay 30 bucks for a nap any day...

MzCherry29 0

lmao, right!! hope OP got their $$s worth!!

was the movie good? guess you wouldn't kno since you were asleep....

UnicornHooker 0

Your logic confounds me. After a long and tiring day, I usually go home and go to sleep, as opposed to spending money to sit in a darkened room; I could sleep in a darkened room at my house for free. Films don't even make sense when you're tired anyway.

He could of at least went home and watched a movie...

I really can't seem to understand why you would go to the movies after a long and tiring day. I thought you might have went for the popcorn, candy, and soda, to try and stay awake, but all of that is more expensive at the movies anyway. :c Please explain yourself.

super_awesomesau 4

how many stars would you give that movie

I've falling asleep at over a dozen movies. yet my friends seem to always wake me up when it's over where were your friends?

Perhaps they went by themselves as many people do.

Super_Jill_ 1

Then why would you see the movie if you were that tired? See it when you are off.