i'm doing FINE

By tammy999 - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend bumped into me at McDonald's. I was sitting alone at a table with a Big Mac, two large fries, a large drink, and one case of chicken nuggets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 37 797

Comments

wow FYL it's ur fault for even thinking u could eat that much... and people wonder y America is overweight... next time try taking ur fustration out by running... and no running to feed ur fat ass doesn't count

Pretty sure a lot of people all over the world eat a lot when they're depressed, not just Americans... And she was obviously embarrassed about it so it's not like it's standard behaviour.

Yeah, but she is eating McD's. FML should be like this: Today, I ate fast food like 80% of the world and gained 6 pounds of fat while losing a week off my lifespan and my dignity. FML

Scrantoncity 0

twinklestar you're obviously a fat girl hiding behind the pretty face from the Internet. why else would you defend fat people? I am ashamed of America- we are morbidly obese and we elected the most liberal, mental, and lying president ever.

Obviously fat because I pointed out people all over the world eat when depressed? And "hiding behind the pretty face from the internet" doesn't even make sense. I'm not defending fat people, and shouldn't have to. I'm pointing out the OP overeating when she's down, like people all over the world do, doesn't mean she's fat. No on asked for your misguided views on your politics. Your current president is dealing with the debt your last president got your country into, stupid wars your last president started and a health and education system that is absolutely appalling by the standards of any other first world country that your last president did nothing about. If you want to parrot your parents or FOXs latest commentary at least take it to an FML where it's even remotely relevant.

People need "defending" when others arbitrarily decide based on a single characteristic that they're not worthy of dignity or respect. Ditch your prejudices and grow up.

I wasn't defending her... I was pointing out that it's not just Americans who eat when they're depressed. Retard. And plenty of people who aren't fat would easily put away that much food without having any issues. If I go out for lunch with one of my friends who is a competitive mountain biker and in excellent shape, this would be the least he'd have, and I'm 5'8" and 100 pounds and would happily eat this much on the rare occasion I get high. Was your mother a really fat bitch you used to get teased about in high school or something? Why so angsty about some girl eating? Sounds like you're looking to project your issues onto others.

Wolfman_Paladin 0

twinkleatar your comments are awsome. and people eating that much doesnt mean they are fat my brother is 5'7" and 130 bit his metabolism is so fast that this would just be an appatizer for him

Kind of like the way you think you've uncovered the OPs vice of not being able to pull through depression without having a food vice which apparently makes her a weak, pathetic bitch?

Wolfman_Paladin 0

while i agree bush was a complete idiot, Obama is a waste o human genetic material

myeviltwin 20

even with a metabolism that is high enough for that kind of caloric intake the food itself is just not good for you. everyone knows mcdonalds food is bad for you all the way around.

I'm guessing she doesn't usually eat like this or it wouldn't have been that embarrassing for her bf and his new gf to catch her like that. Maybe she got high to get over him and had the munchies. At any rate, I think most people would rather date someone who had a tendency to over eat when sad than someone who was an overly aggressive douchebag like you.

is your nickname chubs by any chance? cuz that's what I would call you

umm out of all the maccas around you saw ur ex there and were eating a huge amount of food because u were depressed but if he has a new gf wouldn't of you been over him already and not depressed fake crap exaggerated fml

 how the hell is this exaggerated?! mcds doesnt fill u up ur like hungry an hour after. my bffs a stick and everytime we go 2 mcds he gets like large fries twisty fries big mac and a large drink and then goes up 4 2 more large chips and a sundae later. and tge way the OP frased it, it sounds like she wasnt actually eating all of it, but it looked like it. she was probably with a friend who went to the bathroom. thats why its an fml because her ex just happened to walk by when she was all alone with so much food. thats what i get from it. Maybe she was just being a chunck.

UziTopete 0

"Cynikul" is just mad cuz he can't get laid so he takes his anger out on vulnerable females whom are insicure about themselves

UziTopete 0

oh and #34 makes a great point and is also a cutie

WTF how is this an fml it's more like MLIA cause alot of people do that!!!!! oh and the 1 comment above me WINNER!!!