i'm doing FINE

By tammy999 - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend bumped into me at McDonald's. I was sitting alone at a table with a Big Mac, two large fries, a large drink, and one case of chicken nuggets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 37 797

Comments

Trixies100 0

mcdonalds is bad 4 u I but it so good yeah I haven't had. mcdonalds in 3 years and miss it sometimes:(

Completely agree with #69 , THAT IS HUGE AMOUNT OF FOOD. Don't those little African kids who died from starvation visit you at night? You're a bad human, shame on you.

DeepSouthEmo 0
SumKid_fml 0

Yea, that is a shitload of food. I barely finish my cheese burger and fries if I eat there. If I'm really hungry, well I don't eat at McDees... And i doubt someone who doesnt have a big stomach could eat all that food...

Wolfman_Paladin 0

my brother is 5'7" and 130 pounds, and what the op listed would just be an appatizer for him

050294 0

And yet you bitch and moan about people in Africa and don't do shit.

he took her to a fast food joint...look on the bright side if that should be his first date with you're better off without him....which I doubt... learn self control anyway try subway :D

It really depends on your metabolism, but I would say if you can't finish a cheeseburger and fries you probably have more eating issues than the OP. My ex was 60kg at 6ft, and would easily eat that amount in one meal, whereas I have a friend who has always been slightly overweight despite a life time of a fairly strict diet that wouldn't include even a cheeseburger meal and plenty of exercise. Different people, different metabolisms, and certainly different reactions to being depressed. Some people loose their appetite completely when depressed, others eat more. Who are you to say just because you say you had depression everyone else will react exactly the same way. And "those little African kids" starved to death when 63 wasted money on a meal she didn't finish as well, and while all of us decide paying our monthly internet connection is more important than donating that money to provide food and medicine for at least one child each month. Don't start down that ridiculous road of argument.

I am pretty sure the OP wasn't alone in the restaurant and she was just waiting for someone. She, for sure, would not have been alone in a Mc Donalds eating that much now come on guys, try to be reasonable and stop calling her fatty for that, it screams "FRIEND - BATHROOM!!!!!"