i'm doing FINE

By tammy999 - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend bumped into me at McDonald's. I was sitting alone at a table with a Big Mac, two large fries, a large drink, and one case of chicken nuggets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 37 797

Comments

The person who most readily comes to mind that I know who can cheerfully eat a meal like that and then be hungry again two hours later is as skinny as a rake and a black belt in martial arts. Making assumptions doesn't make you look clever, y'know.

Stop eating mc donalds and getting fat. You are losing boyfriends because of that so you should start working out.

awesome576 0

damn girl u must be huge from eating all that damn

paulson0730 0
camsham86 0

Wow, everyone is so judgy. Who cares if she wants to eat that much food? Does it really matter if it's from McDonalds or not? I mean really....Pigging out on healthy food is kind of stupid. If she didn't want to be seen by someone she knew, then she should have taken her mountain of food and eaten at home in front of the television instead of inside the McDonalds.

it's a ******* forum, he'll be as rude as he damn well pleases, especially to some bitch burying her sorrows in a mound of fat. btw, I do like mcdonald's. I just don't eat that ******* much.

@ palasorob. because i can eat that much means im not 100 pounds? thats ignorant. i have a very fast metabolism, do sports, and work out. also, im 18. smh @ common person in this world. full of ignorance, and hate.