Hypocrisy rules

By Anonymous - 12/03/2023 12:00

Today, I’ve been bricking it about telling my mom I’m pregnant but aren’t getting married to my boyfriend. My mom has a big thing about marriage. Then grandma told me mom’s just a hypocrite, because she got pregnant not only wasn’t she married, they had to do a DNA test to see who was my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 930
You deserved it 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mum's attitude could come from her own experience and desperately wanting you to avoid her eff up? But go Grandma for giving you the BIG stick of: "at least I don't need a DNA test" if she does get in too much of a tizz about it.

Hahahaha that's freaking hilarious! You totally have your mom by the balls nows. Thank awesome grandma for me. Congrats and best wishes on the little one. 🥰

Comments

Hahahaha that's freaking hilarious! You totally have your mom by the balls nows. Thank awesome grandma for me. Congrats and best wishes on the little one. 🥰

This seems more like a congrats than an FML?

Like mother, like daughter! Two peas in a pod

Grandma is amazing. Too old to give a crap any longer and knows everything about everyone. Your mom can go suck a lemon. As for you, congrats on the little one, and I’m wishing you the best!

Your mum's attitude could come from her own experience and desperately wanting you to avoid her eff up? But go Grandma for giving you the BIG stick of: "at least I don't need a DNA test" if she does get in too much of a tizz about it.

So, your grandma is basically Santa Claus, "Ho, ho, ho!"

lalalaila777 24

hypocrisy, or wanting you to not make the same mistakes she did?

tiptoppc 19

Yeah. Somewhat same thing happened (minus pregnancy). Lost my virginity to my (now wife) 10 years ago. My mom found out (even though I was an adult) and harshly chastised her. I guess she didn’t know I was listening when she told my brother my dad and mom had sex before marriage. When I brought out that fact in a retort, my mom looked like a deer in the headlights. Shut her up REAL quick. Unfortunately, some of the ones who act piously are usually guilty of the transgressions they accuse others of. Religion is usually the very cause of hypocrisy, and strangely enough, the largest members of it.